OBLIVEUS BLOGSPOT

Here you will find everything to do with me, DJ Obliveus. I make edits, mix beats, book venues, do graphic design, dig for 45's and live and breathe music in Melbourne, Australia. Hit me up if yer in need of something as I love working with new folks on many things...

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

A 45'S QUEENS BDAY EVE...

So after a mammoth couple of nights of gigs on Friday/Saturday, I'm taking it straight back to the ol skull with 2 45's sets at 2 of my favourite venues to play on Queens Bday Eve. First up is Milk Crate Jam with DJ Peril and the Soul Clap crew over on Smith Street (I'm playing at 8pm)...


Following straight from here, I'm heading southside to drop some 45 heat at our new home of 45 goodness, Wonderland on Chapel Street (I'm playing from 11 til close...


For those that love their ol skool hiphop mashed with funk, soul, disco n dancehall...you have no excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment