OBLIVEUS BLOGSPOT

Here you will find everything to do with me, DJ Obliveus. I make edits, mix beats, book venues, do graphic design, dig for 45's and live and breathe music in Melbourne, Australia. Hit me up if yer in need of something as I love working with new folks on many things...

Thursday, January 9, 2014

BLAME IT ON THE EDIT: VOLUME TWO


I finally made another edit mix. My first Blame It On The Edit mix is now almost 3 years old, so we needed an update. This one features all of the very cool edits I drop on the regular in the nightspots. Featuring re-works, re-touches and re-edits from Maars, Frenzie, Tony Johns, Sanfrandisko, Butcher and Copycat, this mix jams!!!! I also managed to cut up a couple of live mash-ups from the TABU set Mark Baker (A Bakers Dozen) and I created a couple of years back that I always dug, plus a couple very slight re-rubs from myself that are OK. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment